#LikeAGirl, Always, Anastasia, Art, Bodyweight, Butt Workout, Chalene Johnson, Comedy, Criminal Minds, drawing, Ellie Goulding, equality, feminism, grading, Leah Duet, Loving Red, Newsletter, PiYo, Poo-Pourri, sexism, The Voice UK, Will.i.am, workout, YouTube
Hey, y’all. Grading has buried me alive, I swear. So, here’s a new top ten list. You’ll note I’ve got a theme going on here: feminism, workouts, commercials. Can you tell what’s taken up my month? Lots of grading (essays about advertisements), lots of searching for a new workout (I just ordered PiYo with Chalene Johnson), and an on-going theme of feminism or equality (as I identify with the later more so with the former, I am trying to transition into total equality rather than using a term which insinuates sexism in its name).
Also, I’ve begun a new Broken World Newsletter, now on its second issue, with information not found anywhere else. Sign up here!
In any case, here’s this month’s list! I hope to have a new Did You Know… post next month for you guys to change things up.
October’s Top Ten Youtube Videos:
- Break Free—Ruby Rose
- Perfect Butt Workout (5 moves for upper glutes!!)
- Criminal Minds—Dr. Spencer Reid and Lila—Pool Scene
- Ellie Goulding—On My Mind
- 30-Minute Bodyweight Bootcamp Workout You Can Do Anywhere
- The Voice UK 2013—Will.i.am and Leah Duet: “Bang Bang”—The Live Final—BBC One
- Always #LikeAGirl
- Convos With My 2 Year Old—Episode 1
- Hilarious Real Commercial: Poo-Pourri with Bethany Woodruff
- Copi Marker Illustration-Anastasia (Collaboration with LemiaCrescent)
Don’t forget to check out my new release, LOVING RED!