anais mitchell, Art, author, Beach, bears, Butt Workout, Child 39, Comedy, DIY, elle king, Equilibrium, inspiration, introverts, jeggerson hamer, Julian Smith, little red, Loving Red, micro-art-moments, moleskin journal, painting, POP Pilates, shoemaking, susan cain, tam lin, TED Talks, top ten, Weightloss, wolves, YouTube
Hey, sweeties! I’m in awfully good frame of mind. Papers are graded! For today, anyways. I got my new newsletter out for November, a new Did You Know post about Icelandic Christmas Monsters, and I’ve been writing again!
It happens in little bits at a time when I’m teaching, so I get excited over a couple hundred of stolen words in a fifteen minute sitting. Micro-art-moments. Hey, maybe I can coin that. Has anyone called it that before? Well, if not, DIBS!
Any-whats-it. I have videos! I must say, I’ve been watching a lot more art and workouts than I ever have before. I have been dreaming of change lately. They go hand-in-hand…at least in my brain. But I also have some music and comedy and a TED Talk! Always love my TED Talks.
I have a really pretty pairing of an intricate art project and the song that inspired it. They really remind me of my lovelies from Loving Red. I hope you watch them together.
- Elle King—“Good To Be A Man”
- Painting Process: Tam Lin
- Folk Alley Sessions: Anais Mitchell & Jeggerson Hamer—“Tam Lin (Child 39)”
- DIY Moleskin Journal/Sketchbook Textblock (Part One)
- Beach Ready Butt Workout—POP Pilates
- Equilibrium (1/12) Move CLIP—Lights Out (2002) HD
- I Wish I Was A Black Guy—Julian Smith
- Susan Cain: The power of introverts
- I lost 100lbs: Weird things that happened after losing weight
- Basic Shoemaking Method—The Cemented Construction
There they are. I like this format better than numbering them, since I don’t rank them.
Thanks for reading! ❤